From
Pro Roofers Inc Keyvan Keyvanpour
WSIB#: 6777747 HST#:790294888
Phone: 416-277-1555
To
Alair Homes
Date
April 16, 2020
Invoice Number
20200416-2177
Invoice Due
April 30, 2020
Invoice Total
$12,430.00
Balance
$12,430.00
  1. Service
    Price
    Amount

         Flat:

    • Supply and install S.B.S. 2.2 base torch down.
    • Supply and install S.F. 2.5 cap torch down.
    • Supply and install scuppers.
    • Supply and install metal drip edge.
    • Aluminum:
    • Supply and install new black soffit, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts for entire house.



    $10,000
    $10,000
    • Supply and install leaf guard
    $750
    $750
  2. Repairs

    Change roof flashing and reseal

    $250
    $250
Subtotal $11,000.00
Taxes $1,430.00
Total $12,430.00

Terms

60% of total due immediately, remaining 40% due at time of job completion

 

Status Update
April 16, 2020 @ 1:46 am

Status changed: Pending to Draft.

Updated
April 16, 2020 @ 1:50 am

Invoice updated by Keyvan Keyvanpour.

Updated
April 16, 2020 @ 1:51 am

Invoice updated by Keyvan Keyvanpour.

Updated
April 16, 2020 @ 1:52 am

Invoice updated by Keyvan Keyvanpour.

Status Update
April 16, 2020 @ 1:53 am

Status changed: Draft to Pending.

Viewed
April 16, 2020 @ 2:46 am

Invoice viewed by 99.229.56.48 for the first time.

Viewed
April 16, 2020 @ 2:25 pm

Invoice viewed by 34.69.184.41 for the first time.

Viewed
April 16, 2020 @ 6:07 pm

Invoice viewed by 72.136.77.94 for the first time.

Viewed
May 1, 2020 @ 1:16 am

Invoice viewed by 34.71.80.90 for the first time.

Viewed
October 9, 2023 @ 6:22 am

Invoice viewed by 34.68.193.231 for the first time.

Viewed
October 14, 2023 @ 9:31 pm

Invoice viewed by 34.170.226.52 for the first time.

Viewed
October 15, 2023 @ 10:46 pm

Invoice viewed by 34.41.39.210 for the first time.

Viewed
October 16, 2023 @ 12:39 pm

Invoice viewed by 34.42.59.15 for the first time.

Viewed
October 17, 2023 @ 10:57 pm

Invoice viewed by 34.27.92.2 for the first time.

Viewed
October 19, 2023 @ 11:44 pm

Invoice viewed by 130.211.214.176 for the first time.

Viewed
October 27, 2023 @ 3:26 pm

Invoice viewed by 173.236.79.234 for the first time.

Viewed
October 29, 2023 @ 10:21 am

Invoice viewed by 34.134.237.110 for the first time.

Viewed
January 3, 2024 @ 11:39 am

Invoice viewed by 34.27.126.187 for the first time.

Viewed
January 28, 2024 @ 10:18 am

Invoice viewed by 207.241.235.151 for the first time.

Viewed
May 16, 2024 @ 7:01 am

Invoice viewed by 35.239.244.146 for the first time.